Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time is comming

You know that you made me insane!
You are away & you are not asking about me…
You know… You know that I can’t live without you!
Because you know how much I love you!
Can you see your love in my heart?
No one else there with you!
I’m so tired… & you are just OK…

The time is coming… I know its coming
& I’ll stop talking to you
Your heart is black, and I’ll try to black my heart
Then… I’ll stop thinking of you

It’s my fault, not yours!
You are selfish, & I made you like that!
I cared about you more than anything else, even me & myself!
I’m sorry for all thatYou were my love’s color; you were my life’s portrait
I’m so insane… I’m so insane!

What do you want me to say? Tell me?!
I can’t say anything more...
What do you want me to do?
There is nothing more to do!I’ve told you everything…
I’ve told you everything…


No comments: