Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BLACK

I don’t know what to do, and where I can find a path of hope!
I don’t know how I was laughing while my soul was drowning in my tears…
I don’t know how I was dragging my sadness tears and turn it to a smile in my eyes!

Often I sing the tragedies of my life… And what happened?!
Where dispel that hope?! Why my sky become a sadness face, and its rains my tears!
Tears watering my thorns’ gardens sincerity and without fault?

Why is the life moving me like a doll without a will?!
Why my goals are turning me back?!

I have lived in the desert, and I only was seeing the oasis! I was shelter by its only palm, drinking its water from small spring water…
I didn’t care about its poisonous snakes neither its deadly scorpions!

But now… everything has changed! And it’s all out of my hand! The desert is desert now, scorpions and snakes every where chasing me like I have no place to hide in! Like I have painted a drear and mysterious world, inhabited with wolves and I’m the only human beings!
Why my life has become gloomy forest, bleak and terrifying, afraid from it and from everyone around?!
I’m still I’m and the time is the same… What has changed?
Will I stay like this or I’ll change?!
When the day will come to control my life again, to move the things around mw like how I want it to be?!
When can I repaint my life with birds and flowers every where!

After the joy becomes my unreachable dream, and the sadness nightmare, why I have to sleep then?

No comments: