Thursday, October 30, 2008

The End

My End…
How do I live after the despair killed my hope?!
How do I live and there is no place for happiness in my life?!
How do I live sweet heart after you have announced my death time?!
How do I live and the blood has been stopped in my arteries?!
And how can I start over and in all the ways my end!!!

My Memories…
Do you remember sweet heart when you where dancing to my songs?!
Do you remember when I was calling you my sweet heart?!
Do you remember the poets I have written for you?!
Do you remember when I was hugging you and giving you my LOVE?!
Do you remember when I was burn your cold with my love’s fire?!
Do you remember?! Or you removed all my memories from your mind!

My sorrows…
My sorrows for my end while I’m still in the early beginning!

Come and don’t leave before the confirmation of my death…
Come and kill me with your daggers, stab me deep inside my heart…
And if I shout from the pain; please increase your stabs and my anguish!
Come and set over my shoulders and stop my breaths!
Go on and don’t stop, don’t stop your death sentence…
Don’t stop even you see my tears falling down like it will never stop!
Go on sweet heart, never stop and don’t mind…
There is no difference between my life and death any more!
And when you see my last breath, stand over my chest and announce my death!
Say the stupid is dead and he is still holding my memories…
The stupid lived for me and dead for me, even all of my betrayal!
He is dead after he gave all what I needed…
He is dead and he never got a piece of my love!


No comments: