Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Wish List

Santa didn't bring me all the gifts I wanted for this year, and I can't blame him since the world is suffering from the financial crisis!!! And because I have a lot of nice sweet friends who are caring to bring me what SANTA missed to bring, and under the instance of them, bellow you will find my wish list for this year...
Please feel free to bring what ever you want from this list or even anything is not listed down...


The first thing I want for this year is a nice cool MUG, instead of my lovely mug, which I lost 2 weeks ago :(



Black XS from Paco Rabane is my favorite perfume since a while... I know it's a bit old, but still I love it :D

Because I'm trying to find a way to lose my belly, I thought thta I need a nice nano ipod to listen for some nice music while I'm running ...



A lot of CDs I have in my room and I cant arrange them, wasting a lot of time to find the CD I want, that's why I need a CD Holder ;)


The hot summer is comming, and I guess that I need a new SUNGLASSES...
Don't forget :P


I'm not that heavy smoker! and I don't deny that I smoke a lot when I'm confused or angry! And this Zippo Lighter is the One I want...



I know that you think it's a greed to wish two diffrent kinds of perfumes at the
same time! but it's out of my hind! fahrenhite 32 from Dior is my GF's favorite perfume and she loves to smell it on me all the time!


And to help my forign friends, I want to tell you that I love collecting SOUVENIRS from all the countries, you can send any from your city :D



If you really wants to surprise me with a nice gift any time, for sure you can do
it with a nice BOXER... and dont forget my size is M (32 - 34) :$



CHOCLOATE... It's my amuse all the time, the secret of my happiness (and my belly :P) I guess it's a good gift to send if you really broke or you don't have enough time to choose another gift :P








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

الغالي بيرخصلك .... و طلعة وحده بجبلك كل هالاشياء و اكتر , انت بس ارضا علينا و حبنا نص حبنا الك