Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Count down

The countdown start for the end of four years journey started in October / 2004... a journey located in the art and architecture college at the university of Petra...

A four years were full of a lot of details, a four years spent there no one can imagine it passed!!! A four years were full of sad and happiness, stress and relaxation, playing and working…but these last 2 weeks are the most hard days for me!!! I'm looking for the faces I used to meet every day in that journey… faces I cant imagine my self without meeting them as I used to do everyday… they became a part of my life, and simply I cant skip that! Or remove them from my world… a world I have built it by my self… with people they choosed to share it with me…

I don’t know what I'm writing now!!! For the first time, I want to write something but I cant express what I want !

There is a simple message I want all to get it… first of all, I never felt that the four years I spent in the university were my best days ever, just now I felt that, and it make things get harder, because simply I wont leave!!!I wont leave a place I lived and loved it, I wont leave a people shared my life with them…I'll miss every single detail there, I'll miss the smell of my college, and the most important, I'll miss the people there I really loved them…


No comments: